The weather is warming up and that means there’s going to be plenty of backyard barbecues, family get-together’s, and just general enjoyment of our backyard space. That means we are going to need some backyard decorating tips to freshen up the space to be ready for anything!
Whether it’s birthday parties, holiday gatherings, special occasions like graduation or weddings, adding the right ambiance is as easy as updating and refreshing your outdoor home decor with some solar lighting.
For celebrating in the evening when it’s cooler outside, some perfectly placed lighting is going to make your outdoor space come to life. There’s so many ways that you can incorporate solar lights to just make your backyard sparkle.
Check out a few of these backyard decorating tips that you can add quickly.
Backyard Decorating Tips Using Solar Lighting
1. String lights are so very popular right now. These are so easy to add to deck railings, wrapping the tree or tree branches, across pergolas, across seating areas, and anywhere else you can think to wrap or string lights. With multiple colors available as well as options in dim lighting or brighter lights, they’re the perfect addition to any backyard party.
2. Use mason jars or hurricane lanterns with solar lights inside to scatter through your tables and table scape. These add charm, color, and can really set a beautiful mood for the entire evening. With different sizes available in solar light options, you can create an interesting and memorable look for your table.
3. Use solar path lights to welcome your guests as they wander through the yard and garden areas. With multiple options in stake lighting, it’s easy to enhance a conversation pit or create a walkway to seating or dining areas.
4. Throughout your garden and bedding areas, you can add cute luminary style or fun decorative solar lights to enhance the area. You can find anything from garden gnomes to ladybugs or luminaries that will add a glow to your yard.
5. Don’t forget to add some solar motion lights for darker areas in the yard, like corners, fencing, and side doorways to add a beautiful glow. Plus, they kick on a bright LED light when motion is detected near them for safety sake.
You can really change the look of your backyard for some special entertaining anytime by using some simple solar lighting. Don’t forget to place your lights properly for the best results with charging them, which will bring you the best light all evening.
Have fun decorating your backyard using these tips. Don’t forget to grab your solar motion activated lights at this special price.